The building was dated back to 1531-1536 by a dendrochronological analysis.
- By 1990 the old farm was designated by law to be demolished.
- In 2011 a contract with the local authority allowed us to save and rebuild the house just north of its original position.
- In 2012 the rescue campaign began. To achieve this, all 487 beams of the a log house, as well as the entire interior fitting consisting of coffered ceilings (180 units), 120 m of panelling and about 400 floorboards were systematically and consecutively numbered, carefully unrigged and stored.